Substitute Custodians (Classified)
- Performs general custodial duties.
- High school diploma. Work skills substantiated by training and/or relevant work experience.
- An acceptable score on a pre-employment skill test may be required.
- Ability to perform physically demanding work that includes lifting/moving heavy items.
- Collects, records, and maintains data accurately. Applies basic mathematical concepts correctly.
- Complies with drug-free workplace rules, board policies and administrative guidelines/procedures.
- Demonstrates dependability/flexibility. Reacts productively to interruptions/changing conditions.
- Embodies high ethical standards and integrity. Accepts responsibility for decisions and conduct.
- Interacts comfortably/confidently with the public.
- Maintains a record free of criminal violations that would prohibit public school employment.
- Ability to comply with board policy regarding the Integrated Pest Management Program.
- Satisfactory pre-employment and ongoing random drug/alcohol test results. Must pass a criminal
background investigation prior to employment and be fingerprinted every five (5) years.
Substitute Bus Drivers (Classified)
Substitute Bus Drivers Needed, for more information contact the Bus Garage at (330) 674-1600 or complete the Bus Driver application at the bottom of this page.
All Letters of Interest, Resume and Applications should be sent to:
West Holmes Board of Education
Attn: Jill Obrst
28 W Jackson Street
Millersburg, OH 44654
Email: [email protected]
All information should be received by position closing date.